We are looking for a Software Engineer Intern to work with a small team to produce
innovative and quality software on web and mobile platforms. Our team has an open and welcoming
culture with excitement for the future and for finding new ways of applying technologies to
solve difficult business problems. We are looking for someone that brings passion for building
elegant solutions to join us in changing how this industry does business.
As an intern at Gadzoom, you'll be treated as a full member of the team, with competitive pay
and real projects. Additionally, you'll receive careful mentorship and guidance from
one of our experienced engineers, so that you can reach your full potential quickly.
Each of our team members participate in research, architecture, design, full stack development,
delivery, operations, quality, troubleshooting, enhancement, and optimization.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Experience with building web OR mobile applications
- Experience applying automated testing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Good to Have
- Knowledge of the Kotlin language is helpful
- Otherwise, comfortable programming in another statically-typed language
- Experience designing system architectures and APIs
- Experience with Docker or related server-side technologies
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, or ECS)
- Experience with front-end web frameworks like React or Vue.js
- Experience with Jetpack Compose on Android OR with SwiftUI on iOS